How to apply
If this is your first time renting a property or you are not sure what to do, below are some tips to help you:
• Look through the list of available properties on our properties to rent page.
• Arrange a viewing to have a look through and make sure this is the property you want to apply for.
• Complete a tenant application form via the listing under the properties to rent link below. Everyone wanting to live in the property will need to apply by following the stages directed through the application portal.
You will need the information below to complete your application online:
• NZ Drivers licence or passport if you are not a NZ resident (stage two of application process).
• References from previous landlords/agencies.
• Any other information you choose to submit that will help with your application.
Move in costs:
• One week's rent, this is allocated to your first weeks rent from the start of your tenancy agreement.
• Bond - four week's rent which is required before you move in and is lodged with the Ministry of Business and Innovation.
• When you complete your tenant application, select MOVING HUB and they will contact you with options for power, gas, phone and internet.
• Once your application has been accepted, you will receive a Tenancy Agreement to sign and return back to us.